Call for Blogs
Do you have an idea for a blog that you would like to share with the health literacy community? Submit your blog to be featured on the Health Literacy Solutions Center.
How to Submit your Blog:
- Review the Blog Guidelines for more information on crafting an engaging and successful blog.
- Send us your blog in a Word doc. Make sure to include contact information.
- If you’re not sure about some aspect of your blog, feel free to submit an idea for input prior to writing your blog.
- We don’t accept every blog submitted, but we will try to work with you if your idea has value for the health literacy community.
- An IHA staff member will reach out to you with further information.
For questions, please contact Eskarlethe Juarez.